Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wish List Holder Scrapnrelax


This is a beautiful and cute Wish List Holder that my daughter made while I went to work. Isn't that something when your kids start playing with your toys. Well what really happened is that I have asked her to please help me with my Thank You cards, the ones that if you order from me, you will be getting them on the mail. Well she did design one, but wasn't sure about it. So when browsing our Idea Book and Catalog 2009- 2010, she found one project that caught her eyes. She said she kept browsing and came back to the same one, so she decided to make one. And she did, the book show one on a long version, but not measurements at al. So she also learned how to make up her owns. I love that!! Then she new I usually mail my Thank You cards so she made a short version so it would fit on an Medium envelope from Stampin' Up!. Well when I got home, I was so proud of her, very happy. Then she asked me to make a video, so that's why you can enjoy a 17 year old creative moment. We hope you like it.
If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order, click here please.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...