Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stampin' Up! Matchbox Die cut and Scrapnrelax

Here you have a beautiful project I made with Stampn' Up! Matchbox Die cut.
Stampin' Up!  supplies:
-Stampin' Up! Matchbox Die cut
-Designer Series paper 7 x 3 1/2 ( wrap around box)
-Cardstock 7 x 2 1/2 (tags for box) I have used 2 different colors to mix match my greeting
-Cardstock 6 x 6 3/4 (base of box)
-4 1/2 of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
-1/2" Circle Punch (4 of them punched on cardstock)
-5/8 x 2 1/2 crdstock (optional)
-Paper Cutter
-SNAIL adhesive
-Sticky Strip
-Stampin' Dimensionals
-Classic Stampin' Pad Chocolate Chip
-Sponges
-Bone Folder (This tool is the key for a nice shaped box)

If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order with me, click here.






 I am sending this cute little box to my daughter with a nice surprise inside. I hope she likes it. She love Stampin' Up! projects.











Matchbox Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die 114890

If you order this Matchbox Stampin' Up! Bigz XL Die 114890  from my Stampin' Up! website this month of July, 2010.You will get a pack of 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock (Limit of $6.95 value)from me, (I will mail it as soon as confirmation of purchase have been received),so you can start working on your beautiful projects. Hurry up, and order yours now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...